Sekihotai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekihotai

Naruto-Arena Clan

OsukeOsuke  N-AN-A  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraven_14
Admin
Admin
Kraven_14

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Happy Thanksgiving everyone Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:11 pm

Heya Everyone! Im here to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and also o update you all in some things:

-I've seen you all have been doig the effort to recruit, and i would like to thank you all for it, this clan its all about you guys!

-I've been working on the new site, and it will be my xmas present to all of you!

-Also as an opening or the new site, there will be an xmas tornament that will be held in the new site once opened.

Sincerly,
Kraven
Back to top Go down
yamariki

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:31 pm

yeh happy thanks giving all He He
Back to top Go down
hotspot12
Special-Jounin
Special-Jounin
hotspot12

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:54 pm

cool and happy thanksgiving..... im rly tired, for some reason eating turkey makes me tired -_-
Back to top Go down
http://round-robin-tourney.forumotion.com/index.htm
NejiHyuuga01
Recruiter
Recruiter
NejiHyuuga01

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:46 am

happy thanksgiving guys now that thats out of the way will the xmas tourney have a prize Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knappylee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekihotai :: Clan Hall :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: